Days to Disney World

Monday, April 27, 2009

Much Needed Update

Well the misters (Hayden) is 1.  He is walking on his own, although he is still wobbly of course, and is saying a few words which is kind of weird to hear.  He is getting more hair too.  Emily and I are going to look at a Day Care here in town and if that goes well then that is where he will go.  Hayden will start going to Day Care in a couple weeks because I start my classes in three weeks.  I will have a 3 week class, which is Intro to Computers, then a few days after that I will have English Comp that will last about a month and that will be it for the summer.  I will be able to go to Oshkosh for the Air Show for the first time in years and I am very excited about that.  Speaking of vacation, our Disney trip is paid for and we are more than ready to go.  Only 215 days left.  We have been saving up for a long time for this and have some money left over so if the price is right we are going to spoil ourselves and get First Class tickets, why not right.  In hockey, the St. Louis Blues were in last place at the beginning of the year and came back to make it 6th place for the playoffs but got swept, I didn’t think they would get far at all but did not think they would get swept.  For Peoria Rivermen, they play game 7 of the best of 7 series tonight and that game could go either way but of course I hope they make it, that is only round 1.  And last but not least, the Alaska Aces, they won the first round 4 games to 1 against the Utah Grizzly.  Now they are up 2 games to 0 against the Victoria Salmon Kings and that is kind of a big rival.  The Aces are on a roll right now but still have a tough road to get to the Championship.  As for the Quad City Flames, there will be a vote tomorrow (Tuesday) for their future in the Quad Cities, there are 30 people on the board (AHL board) and if  they get 8 votes against them moving to a different place then that COULD mean that they are going to stay in the QC, but they might have another place they are looking at, I will keep you update on that.  We just had Haydens big birthday party yesterday and after it was done we were both spent, I am slowly cleaning things up today but we were excited and thrilled to host our first big party, and it was a success.  I will try to do a better job on the blogging thing.  See ya.

No comments: