Days to Disney World

Monday, February 9, 2009

SNOW!!!

Well the wind had died down after that first day I was here in Juneau but now the snow has come in and it has only snowed about 20 billion inches since then. I went out to rearrange my truck to make room for dads stuff (which I hope is enough, it should be) and I had to find my truck. They plowed around it so there was about a foot of snow all around my truck and on my truck was about 7-8 inches of wet snow. So with my little snow brush I had to remove all the snow off the hood and windshield and top of the cab and on top of my truck bed cover. Finally I got all that done and made room for dads stuff and also put some of my stuff in there since I leave Juneau tonight. Its about 954 pm right now and I think I am going to check out of the hotel at about 100 am and head over to the terminal. I will check in then wait a little for cars to accumulate in the holding area then I will go park in the holding area and wait. The boat is suppose to leave at 445 am so I should be on the boat around 400 am I think, then I will get settled in and probably slip into bed. I might go wonder around the boat but I have 3 days to do that so I will probably wait. I kind of hit me yesterday that I am almost home but for some odd reason it hit me today that I am going to Walt Disney World in about 9 months. So I am now excited to get and the fact that Disney is creeping up. And this trip I am the host. Emily has been there a couple of times so she will be a good help for me but I am the ultimate host on this trip and I am excited for that. I get to make all the reservations and everything, I am ready to that. I cant wait for Bonnie and Lysle and hopefully Amanda to experience Disney because it is the best way to escape reality and the food is addictive. Ooh the food. Holy cow I am writing a novel of nothing here. And it is still snowing out. Well, soon I will be home and not living in hotel rooms which I don't mind, if I had my family with me. For some reason I like to stay in hotels, I don't know why but I do. Anyway, next time I post, I will be in america again.

1 comment:

Ems said...

I am guessing, becuae you havent called me yet, that there isnt a working phone on board the ship. I didnt get my hopes up that there would be. I was so happy to hear that J-Dub was on the ship with you! That is great. We miss you so much. One day past, one day closer. I love you!