Days to Disney World

Monday, January 5, 2009

4th of Feb.

Well I found out today that I will be leaving Alaska on the 4th of February. I am not super excited about it but at the same time I am excited because: I get to play some hockey in outdoor rinks before I head back to a place were there is no outdoor rinks. Also, I will be able to attend 3 more Aces games. I will find other stuff to do in the time I am not doing those things. This should put me home around Feb. 15 on a Sunday. This is all kind of weird because when i left tech school I arrived back home on Valentines Day back in 2003. Oh and back on the subject on me playing hockey, this translates into me playing hockey by myself. No big deal really, I just shoot the puck against the boards and it comes back to me like a pass. I really keep myself entertained out on the ice. Also during this time I will be able to watch the X-Files series again but this time I finally have the first movie on DVD and Emily got me X-Files 2 movie so I can watch those in order. Its the nerd in me. And we found out that out of no coincidence the Kitty's will be on the same flights as Emily. I think she is going to try to get her flight into Moline now instead of Cedar Rapids, that way she can take the kitties to their new "home". Anyway, that is about it. I will leave you with a funny clip I saw on some of the forums I read. This is how you should not fight in hockey and make sure you turn on your audio, the commentators make fun of him as well. It comes to find out that I dont know how to put a video from you tube on here so here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvxfXgFtiLU

1 comment:

Ems said...

I am leaving a comment. Comment