Days to Disney World

Friday, January 23, 2009

Victoria Vs. Aces Game 1

Wow, its been a long time but I can finally start posting again. I have a lot to catch up on so bare with me. The last series the Aces had was at home against the Victoria Salmon Kings. These two teams are evenly matched which made for a great 3 game series. I am only going to talk about game 1 and 3 because game 2 we forgot the camera. Victoria came in on a 15 game winning streak and the Aces were horrible. They were in a slump for about a month. Game 1 ended in a shootout. Here is a video of a fight and I would believe this is game 1. Like I said it has been along time I cant remember. The fight was a heat of the moment, Lloyd is Victoria's agitator and Burt for the Aces is the captain and is not afraid to throw down. Here it is:

Here is another video that I thought was going to amount to a good little scrum but ended with nothing but it is going to show you some of the stuff that was going on during the 3 game series:

And finally here is the shoot out. The goalie for the Aces is Marek Schwarz. He is in Alaska from Peoria because this year he has not been so good as he could be. I like Schwarz in fact he is my favorite goalie. He has played a few games in St. Louis. But recently he had went back to his home in Russia somewhere and basically quit the Blues organization. That is a shame because the Blues cant keep goalies healthy and one of them just got injured which meant that right after Schwarz left, he probably would have been called back up, who knows. But just for your information Manny Legace (I think that is how you spell it) is on his last year of his contract so next year hopefully he will be gone and the Blues can get someone better, he sucks. This one is a little shaky because the Aces had a chance to defeat the 15 game unbeaten streak that the Salmon Queens had plus it was the start of the Aces getting out of their slump so that makes Matthew a very excited fan:

No comments: